July 10, 2009

Belly Band



An ingenious product that lasts from pregnancy right through breastfeeding!
The belly band can be worn through 3 stages of mummyhood:
#1: Pregnancy - to cover exposed areas while you continue to wear
your favourite tops & pants
#2: Post-prenancy
- to hide/support tummy while you continue to wear
your favourite tops
#3: Breastfeeding - allows you to wear normal clothes as it covers exposed areas
when you lift your top to breastfeed. (See 'How To Wear' instructions below)

Product Reviews:
"I bought my first Baby Be Mine belly band early in my pregnancy and I wear it all the time. This band is so comfortable and washes great. It just fits so well and has gone throughout my entire pregnancy. I am very active and constantly chase after my 2-year-old daughter. The ban
d gives me coverage in the front and the back and does not roll up. I love the fact that I have been able to wear most of my pre-pregnancy tops and enjoy the stylish layered look. This has been the best maternity purchase for me so far. I wish I would have known this brand with my first pregnancy. I have recommended the Baby Be Mine band to all my friends"
By Katie Berry


"I purchased 3 different Bella (or belly) bands at the b
eginning of my pregnancy with my 3rd child. They were fabulous. Now that my son is born, I use the band under my shirts when nursing. It has been great not to worry about exposing my stomach when I lift up my shirt. I just tuck the band into the strap of my bra and it is long enough to cover my entire abdomen and hold in those last few baby pounds."
By Jennifer M. Posthumus (Zeela
nd, MI)


How To Wear (Click to enlarge)



Size: Fits UK 10-14 or US 6 - 12 pre-pregnancy sizes
Product code: M002BW (Black & White Prints)
..................M002R (Raspberry)

Price: RM70

(Imported from US)