July 9, 2009

Boppy Pregnancy Wedge



The Pregnancy Wedge is a versatile support cushion for back and belly support during or after pregnancy. The compact size allows for easy positioning and is perfect for travel. Soft Pima Cotton slipcover is easy to wash. A great product for pregnant mums!

Product Review:
"I started using this pillow when I was less than 3 months pregnant and now I'm due any day now and I still can't sleep without it. I even take it with me when I travel, because it fits just about anywhere and it's irreplaceable. It is the most useful object I bought my entire pregnancy!"
JC from Brookline, MA on 6/3/2007

"A friend loaned this to me and I am so grateful. It's been wonderful to have the support under my belly so I feel less pull on my hips. My lower back hurts less now that I am using it. I highly recommend to anyone whose tummy has grown enough that she feels the pull on her hips when lying on her side."
P. Phillips (USA)

Product Code : M001
Price : RM80
(Imported from US)