August 16, 2009

BOOK: The Monster Health Book: A Guide to Eating Healthy, Being Active, & Feeling Great for Monsters & Kids!



Author: Edward Miller
This humorous book is packed with information and illustration. It discusses all aspects of health and nutrition young kids should know about.


Product Review:
For months I'd been trying to educate my 8-year old daughter about the foods she eats and to explain why some foods are healthier than others. She was more annoyed by my restrictions than interested in my rationale. I decided to go online to search for a book that might make the subject more fun and relevent. After an exhaustive search for something age-appropriate, I came upon this book and bought it.

Well, she absolutely loves it. The layout and progression of the content is perfect for her age group and the colors and graphics hold her interest. She told me she "loves" the book and is eager to read more of it each night. And she's retaining the information. I found her reading the nutrition label of a cereal box this morning and tonight, without a word from me, she decided to have only one cookie instead of two.

I recommend this book for all parents who are hoping to communicate the value of good eating to their children.

By J. White


Age: Recommend for children age 6 - 8
Details: Paperback, 9" x 9", 40 pages
Product Code : B006/B002
Price : RM20